Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Monday, 27 February 2012

Show me your stuff!

Afternoon all,

Just a quick 2 part blog update today.


As you may know we're in the process of moving to a bigger castle (eek). And we're moving from a 2 bed flat to a 3 bed semi detached house so we're going to need some new decorations and stuff and was hoping you could either give me some ideas of things I can either make myself or buy with the following colour schemes in mind:

Living room - Brown and teal

Kitchen - Black and silver

Bedroom - Brown, cream and gold

Craft room - Cream walls with green (?) carpet!


The castle currently looks like a cardboard fortress as we've finally made a start on the sorting and packing. We move on the 17th March and don't feel at all prepared for it! Bills wise all sorted but sorting and packing 2 years of stuff is going to be hard work!

Most of my craft stuff is away now apart from the bits that I need to finish off a few orders.

Wedding invitation has been approved by the bride to be so I shall making those over the next few days!

Put everything aside for my craft fair next weekend as well, going be manic that weekend is. We're helping our best friends and godchildren to move back to the area on Saturday. So instead of them being an hour away they're going to be 10 mins away can't wait! Then Sunday I'm off to the ballroom boutique for the first time.


Thanks and love as always xxx

13 comments:

  1. Good luck with all the mayhem of moving - hope it goes smoothly for you. I'm not really much good with interiors suggestions, but enjoy shopping for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour schemes - especially the kitchen. Mine is black and white, and I think some silver would be a great addition. Good luck with next week's craft fair. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move and with the decorating. We've been in our house nearly a year and haven't done any decorating yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, luckily we don't have to re-decorate it as it's been left beautiful with the living room and bedroom having really nice wallpaper feature walls! I'm thinking of buying some pine cubes and painting and decorating them myself but what with is anyone's guess lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to be moving. Nice to go somewhere and it's already decorated to your taste! There is somebody who makes and decorates blocks to order that I know, can put you in touch with her if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move, it can be a stressed time for every one so don't forget to relax. A good way to relax is sit at the computer (with either a coffee or a glass of wine)and trawl t'internet for ideas.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Highland Monkey's if you could that would be fab :)

    I got more stressed looking for ideas online Picto!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with your move, so long ago since we moved bigger and now need to declutter or move bigger again, lol. You will be amazed how quickly you can fill up all that space.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the move. I've been putting together a post which shows different handmade house stuff that i'm wanting for when I finally move house myself. The post isn't quite finished yet as I keep finding new bits but its worth looking at all the handmade blogs for ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sweetie....I've nominated the Castle as one of my fave blogs for the Liebster Blog Award....see my latest blog for more details
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Caroline I know it's not going to take long to fill it straight up I don't think teehee!

    Ooh Jam, send me a link to that when you're done as that'd be ideal for ideas and things :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh Sarah thank you ever so much, you're a good un :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your move (and all the decorating that will come with it - but that is the fun part!) Mich x

    ReplyDelete