Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Friday, 2 December 2011

Progress update for November

Well where to start...

November was the best month for castle orders to date! Largely down to my Christmas items, but still very pleased with myself. So from 5th - 31st December I'm offering a 10% discount on all items to celebrate :)

You can still order personalised letters from santa, wine bottle labels, keyrings, santa stop here signs, gift tags and a most recent item is the giant A4 gift tags for use with bikes up to midnight this Sunday 4th December.







Most popular item has been the letters from Santa, next year I'm going to put the confetti in a small organza bag so it can be sprinkled by the front door to show Santa where he needs to visit!



It was CRAFTfest last weekend too and while I didn't sell anything this time I had great fun getting involved with all of the sellers and promoting the event. As a team leader I had a feature in the Creative Crafting Magazine which was really exciting


As well as having a 3 page article about the origins of my name

After receiving an email from Tracey at WowThankYou regarding some free advertising I made x50 mini magnets to be put into goodie bags for the baby and children's market in Essex.



I also joined The Guild of Keepsake Artists as every little helps raise the castle's profile


The Craft Networks online directory and looking forward to being included in their bargain £2 online craft fairs.

And not forgetting that I'm now an admin for Crafty-Bitz. Helping Sarah of Dragonfly-Jersey with relaunching both the website and the facebook page.


That's it from me for another month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment