Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Monday, 26 December 2011

Christmas at The Castle

Afternoon all.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day, here's my low down!

We got up late (oops) so very quickly opened our presents to each other, very quickly got ready then very quickly went to pick up King Neil's mum before we all settled down at King Neil's Aunty's for the afternoon.

Christmas dinner was yummy, been for the last 4 Christmases and we can't put our finger on it but Christmas dinner was just amazing! Not that the years before weren't, but this year seemed extra awesome!

I had my lovely new watch from King Neil but I totally forget to put it on in the morning rush! I had some lovely other stuffs too. A gorgeous black beret, black gloves with white stitched bows on, a massive black scarf with sequins running through it, copious amounts of chocolate and some lovely new pyjamas.

We got back home at about 5pm, watched Monster vs Aliens which we'd recorded. King Neil has a soft spot for insectosaurus! That finished just in time for Doctor Who which I thought was brilliant as always! By 8pm we were still stuffed from lunch time whereas quite a few of our friends had already demolished buffets by this point! By 9pm we decided we should probably eat something so we had turkey, gravy and stuffing baguettes.

King Neil played on his F1 2011 I'd bought him and I sat down and made a purple finger puppet for my aunty! This is Fabia, Fabrizio's sister :)


And by 11pm I was shattered as I hadn't had my obligatory Christmas Day nap so conked out in bed!

Boxing Day consisted of a whopping lie in, pate and toast for lunch, lots of frantic tidying and cleaning up, taught myself how to do blanket stitches and here I am now writing my blog!

King Neil's mum is coming round later for Boxing Day buffet which I must say, I'm really looking forward to. Once it's all laid out I'll take a pic and add it on later as despite it only being for 3 people, I go overboard and could feed the 5,000!



I'm not a religious person at all, so Christmas for me is all about spending time with the people you love the most. And must say, I had a lovely day and do love my King Neil rather a lot.

Here's to 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment