Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Christmas Countdown

Morning All

Apologies if I've been a bit quiet of late, there's a few reasons for that.

Firstly, I took the decision to close down Christmas orders last weekend as I didn't want to be processing orders up to the last minute. Didn't want to be running around like a headless chicken in the run up to Christmas. And it's been great, had time off and just been chilling out it's been fab!

Secondly, I've been a bit pre-occupied with Crafty-Bitz as we're working really hard to get it back off the ground. We're also working through how we work with The Craft Network and Handmade For You UK. As you can imagine that takes up a bit of time so using my time off to work through that. We've got member of the day, meet our members facebook album, feature member blog and a showcase to organise in the new year.


Thirdly, you may have seen I've been quite excited over my new sewing machine. It's currently with Neil's mum while the oil soaks in. But we did a test run on Friday and it works perfectly. Just waiting for her to finish for Christmas then I'm having lessons on how to use the thing! Bought myself a good book to have a nosey at in the mean time!


And before I scoot off here's just a quick reminder that to celebrate a good end to 2011 anything ordered between now and 31st received 10% discount!


I'm now off to make some christmas cards as we're off to celebrate my goddaughter's first birthday this evening and tomorrow. Have a fab weekend peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment