Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Brrrrr it's cold

Can't believe that just a few weeks ago it was so much warmer and now it feels like we're in Siberia!

Sat here in my dressing gown waiting for the heating to warm the flat up...to the point where it's too hot and I have to strip off again!

So anyways, just a quick blog today as I'm off work now until Tuesday. Bought a giant donut mould tonight so going to make one of those in the morning before picking my sewing machine from my aunty in the afternoon. Think I'm going to head over to Dunelm Mill to buy either some scraps of fabric or just some cheap stuff to practice on as I'm so nervous it's untrue. Got so many plans but worried that if I can't perfect them I won't be able to make them for you.

I made this little hand puppet design last night, so once I can sew the two sides together, I can start selling these. What do you think?

I also made these cute little brooches. Got some other felt colours on order as well as some very cute heart shaped wooden buttons.



Am now off to sort out some yummy winter food - meatballs, pasta and garlic bread!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment