Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Sunday, 6 November 2011

Progress update for October

Apologies for the delay in the October progress update, been a bit mental last few days.

Currently sat at home after having a cup of tea to warm myself up before we head out to look at a potential new place to live. Rent's going up stupidly here and we need somewhere bigger so it's all excited.

Christmas is now fast approaching so been doing lots of christmas shopping online!

October in general was a quiet month so don't have a massive amount of progress to tell you about really, but here goes with some photos too:


  • Craft Fair at the Brown Jug in Newcastle didn't quite go to plan. Only thing I came away with was a bad back!

  • Prep for CRAFTfest is going well. Most of my pink team are in regular contact with me and think everyone's OK with what they need to do. Will be spending the next few weeks ensuring everyone's happy with their stalls and promoting it like mad!
  • Joined the professional crafters guild which hopefully will give my customers a bit more confidence when buying from me.

  • Set up the new website www.jeeberellascraftcastle.weebly.com which is much better as I can control all of the content on it and update it when I need to.
  • Introduced few new products - personalised wine bottle labels (sold x6 within first few hours) and personalised gift tags (sold 30 to best friends!!!) which seem to be going down well

  • Sold some more of my santa letters, going to be making those up this week and getting them ready to post starting w/c 21st November. Not too late to order them either

  • Products of the day and riddles are back and again, going down well. 2 of the 3 products of the day so far have resulted in sales which is brill (technically November but hey ho)
  • Did some custom business bunting for local cake lady Claire

  • Made a nice card for Neil's aunty bit of a last minute thing but she liked it and it did the rounds on twitter too

And I think that's about it really. I'm off work next week so planning on getting all my santa letters made up and ready to post and will be about to answer any queries / take orders

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment