Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Sunday, 13 November 2011

How many days until Christmas!?!

Hi All, been a while since I last did a blog as I've been rather busy last few weeks.

Managed to sort out most of my christmas present shopping online which is a massive relief to be so organised for a change!

I've ordered lots of brown paper and some christmassy stamps to make my own wrapping paper this year.

Today as well, I've also ordered some bits and bobs after taking some inspiration from the christas crafts section on the hobbycraft website. Keep an eye out for those as I'll be sending them to my family and friends but if people like them, I may offer them from the castle too.

Talking of christmas cards, you'll notice that I haven't got any christmas card designs up yet and at present I'm not planning on doing them. The christmas card market is a huge one, whether it's in the shops, online or places like moonpig / funky pigeon so I've just made a decision not to get into it really.

I like offering things that you can't get mainstream, like the santa stop here signs and the letters from santa instead!

Anyways, I've had a brilliant weekend. Was King Neil's birthday on Friday and we went for a meal last night at this lovely local restaurant that used to be a church. Great food, great company and great cake!


Also had a quick visit from the godchildren this morning, which was fab (even if I hadn't done my hair and make up so looked a mess lol)


That's it for now...only 41 days until christmas eek

No comments:

Post a Comment