Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Friday, 7 October 2011

Weebly!

Evening all!

Tis Friday evening, I've had a good day at work (someone bought me tea and a massive peice of cake for doing a good job quickly), I'm officially debt free after paying my loan off with my PPI claim settlement and the weekend has begun.

Only down side is I seem to have come down with the cold my other half caught off the godchildren last weekend!

Just wanted to let you all know that I've spent all week sorting out a new website. It's a free one through Weebly but it's going be a great way to keep everything updated.

Would really appreciated you having a look and seeing what you think...

http://www.jeeberellascraftcastle.weebly.com/

Some of the products on the products tab don't have links to my wowthankyou shop yet as I've realised they're not advertised on there!

If there's anything you like / don't like / think is missing please let me know

Thanks and have a fab weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment