Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Monday, 10 October 2011

My lovely pink group CRAFTfest peeps

Morning all! As some of you may know, I'm taking part in Creative Connections CRAFTfest for the second time.

It's an online craft fair over 48 hours in November; in September there were over 140 stalls = hundreds of handmade and unique goodies!

This time each stallholder has been allocated a team leader to help them co-ordinate their advertising, for support and just a general chit chat! Really chuffed to have been asked to head up a group and of course I went with the pink group!

So here are some of the brilliant stallholders included in ym group...enjoy!

A scouser who loves to sew! My aim is to sew and craft items from recycled materials. I try to create things from remnants of material left over from other projects. I also love to scour charity shops and car boot sales in search of things I can upcycle! I hope by doing this that my fabric stash will deminish whilst creating unique one off items to sell.


My name is Emma (aka The Sparkly Fairy), maker of handcrafted cards and jewellery. I have been selling at local craft fairs for a couple of years now and to friends and family. I also have shops on MISI and Folksy.  I have a blog which I regularly post to as well as Flickr, Twitter and Pinterest. I love the vintage style and as the name suggests often try to add a bit of sparkle to! I live and breath craft! and look forward to participating in November's Craftfest.
Follow The Sparkly Fairy at www.thesparklyfairy.blogspot.com



Uniquely Yours
I am Linda and my shop is Uniquely Yours.
I make Unique Accessories for Unique People. Everything I make is from my own designs as I don`t follow patterns, mainly because they look so complicated.
I buy yarn and ideas for what to make just flood in. I don`t see why practical items can`t be pretty too.
I have been crocheting and knitting since a child and love seeing my ideas transferred into something wearable. I get great satisfaction from seeing an idea from my head, grow in my hands.


Shoogly Beads is a Scottish husband and wife design and artist team based in the North East coast of Scotland. Mike who is the polymer clay artist and Pat who designs and makes the jewellery are mature, experienced designers. Our inspiration comes from areas as diverse as Persian carpets, sea molluscs and our lovely and dramatic sea, sky and landscape. In addition to hand crafted beads and jewellery we also sell our original art, prints, cards, postcards and other arts and crafts items. We are always happy to discuss commissions for beads and jewellery and other items.


I live in Cornwall in the countryside where I converted a bedroom in my home to my sewing room it is where I design and make Crafty Bags. I make an array of gorgeous bags from recycled material of which lots of it is unused. I make totes and handbags and shoulder bags in a variety of styles. I love to work in patchwork or felt I source these and other lovely materials at markets, charity shops or carboots.  I have a website www.craftybags and a Folksy Shop www.folksy.com/shops/Craftybags

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Natasha....great work and of course...lovely stalls!
    Pat :)

    ReplyDelete