Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Sunday, 30 October 2011

An interview with...Handmade By Kasey

Evening all, here's the last of my interviews as I have no more in stock! So enjoy!

I chose Handmade by Kasey purely because every sparkle placed is by hand and by me!!


I started my business in July of this year to share the sparkles with everyone!

My inspiration was that I am drawn to anything sparkly. I just love sparkles, I think it adds an element of class to items.



I set up the page because although other people may like sparkles too they often don't have the patience to do it themselves. I add sparkles to everyday items to make them a little bit more special! Phone cases, laptop cases, glasses, mirrors, picture frames, SHOES!! The list is endless.

If anyone would like to take a peek at my items they can find me here;
Website: 
www.handmadebykasey.co.uk
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/handmadebykasey


A wierd but not so wonderful fact about me is that I have had perthes disease in my hips since I was 2 and at the ripe old age of 23 I've had my 2nd hip replacement :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment