Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Friday, 14 October 2011

An interview with...BerryLove Boutique

Well it's Friday and I'm going to be entertaining this weekend so thought I'd leave you with an interview to keep you occupied...

I chose my name BerryLoveBoutique after my second name lovenberry I wanted to make the name out of mine so it was special and meant something personal to me.



I started the business at the beginning of this year as I wanted to start being able to record my music ( I sing on the side) but was lacking money so I sat down and came up with a couple ideas. But it wasn’t until a couple of days later when I thought about making soap and toiletries as I also sell high end make up such as mac benefit ysl etc.
The soap benefits me more as I have eczema all over my hands and arms so with making my own I can benefit too as well as creating something exciting and funky for your bathroom.



My inspiration was soapyLove as they are amazing! They make soap that is so unique and fun so seeing their collection inspires me to provide you with a much cheaper rate.

So what do I make?
Sls free soaps shaped like ice lollys cookie's cupcake soaps, bath bombs, sugar scrubs, bath salt and fizzies fizzies.



You can find me all over the place:

ebay - berryloveboutiqueshop
etsy -  berryloveboutique
amazon - berryloveboutique
loot.com - berryloveboutique
gumtree - berryloveboutique
facebook - berryloveboutique
or simply email me under berryloveboutique@live.co.uk

Hoping to have my own website up and running shortly too!

I’m very excited to be at the tea and scandal craft fair on the 23rd October at the Borough Arms in Newcastle.

No comments:

Post a Comment