Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Friday, 30 September 2011

Progress Update...So what happened in September

So much has happened in September that I've struggled to remember everything!

To start off September was officially the best month for sales since I started the business in February. Here's a few possible reasons why:
  • I posted the personalised baby bodysuits to my personal profile and got 2 orders within a few hours


  • The business car window sign I did for myself was well received by other businesses and again I got 2 orders within a few hours

  • The Vintage Craft Fair at Fat Cats


Speaking of which...I know I'd said time and time again that I'm doing no more craft fairs but the Fat Cats Vintage Fair was by far the best fair I've attended. It was really well advertised on facebook, in the local paper, at the venue itself and by worth of mouth. As such there was a steady stream of people coming in all day. Met some fab people, including some who are planning on putting quite a few orders in for themselves! The vintage inspired fridge magnets went down really well and from there I've also booked another vintage craft fair at the end of October :)


So what else happened in September...

I took part in Creative Connections CRAFTFest - for anyone that didn't see it was a 2 day online craft fair event. Over 150 stalls selling a range of craft items all online. Not only did I meet some fab people I learnt lots of interesting new things as well.
Good news is that there's another one in November and I've been asked to be a team leader for one of the avdertising groups! If you're interested in a stall then I suggest you get in quick. Check out this link for more info

Hopefully you will have seen some of the interviews I've had from other small businesses? Thought I'd try and inject a bit more life into my blogspot by having different things on here for you to read.

Introduced daily brain teasers to my facebook page which are being well received, especially as I'm offering free postage on any castle product to the first person to get it right! Got a few riddles coming up in the next two weeks so keep an eye out for them.

Pretty long blog already so without further ado...here's Octobers offer...

That's right 10% off all orders placed with the castle in October :)

Much love people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment