Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Friday, 16 September 2011

Bits and bobs

Well, I'm back from my work trip to Plymouth and while it was stressful and tiring it's a lovely part of the country.

So what's going on...

First and foremost it's CRAFTFest this weekend. If you struggle to get out to craft events then this is perfect for you. You don't need a car, you don't need to drag the kids and t'other half out unwillingly. Just sit back with a cuppa tea and check out a massive 175 stalls of crafty goodness over 2 days.

Of course including the castle. I'll be updating my CRAFTFest album today ready to get publicising the event tomorrow :)


For more info check out the creative connections website or find them on facebook

I thoroughly recommend joining the website as it's sponsored by http://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/ and I've met some lovely people through the community chat. And I'm finding out lots of good info. Which leads me onto my next blog item.



Diomo Glass told me about CrowdBooster yesterday and I recommend it to anyone. It's a bit like google analytics but it's so easy to use, You just link your twitter and facebook accounts to it and it gives you all sorts of interesting info. I only signed up last night and I got this within 15 mins

Little did I know that some of my facebook posts are reaching 1100 people!!! Which is fab considering I've got over 800 fans. So yes recommend signing up as it's free and very easy to use.

Don't forget that there is still 20% discount on all castle products ordered before 30th September :)


That's all for now peeps :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving how lazy I can be with CraftFEST! lol. And being able to schedule Facebook posts - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete