Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Friday, 19 August 2011

Introducing...monthly castle offers!


Evening All! The castle has been up and running for 6 months now and thought it was about time I started to introduce monthly offers.

I've decided on monthly as due to the nature of my products customers are more likely to want something during the month rather than a week.

So...all products ordered from today until the 30th September will receive...*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*


The offer will then change each month from the 1st of the month which I'll blog about as well as advertising it on my faceook page!

Simple as that really...enjoy and happy shopping :)

***Terms and conditions***
Discount only applies to the products and not postage
The discount will be applied on the PayPal invoice automatically
This discount only applies to items purchased via facebook / email where I can send a PayPal invoice
Letters from Santa are excluded from this offer

No comments:

Post a Comment