Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Friday, 12 August 2011

Friday Folksy and Food!

Evening all, hope all is well. Not sure what weather's been like this week for you, but it's been grey, wet and windy here booo!

Fingers crossed for a nice weekend as I'm taking party in a Zumbathon for charity on Sunday. Raising money for Douglas MacMillan hospice while trying to break the world record for the most people doing Zumba for 30 mins! If you want further info then click here  click the Douglas MacMillan Hospice website hereor to spare a few pennies to sponsor me then take a peek at my justgiving page.

I decided to take a look at my Folksy shop last night. I haven't had a great deal of success with Folksy (4 orders since February but only 2 of them have paid and received their items) so I've been concentrating on my facebook page as I've now got juts over 800 likers and can engage with people much easier than I can on Folksy.

Nonetheless, I've updated my shop with some of my different products as a starter for 10, could you take a look and let me know what you think?

I'm leaving everything on there until they run out but am going to not re-list some of the items as they're either not relevant anymore or things have improved significantly since I first advertised them.
Once my Folksy shop is sorted I'll then have Folksy and WowThankYou shop's online which will hopefully grab people's attention.

On a separate note, I'm wondering how I get more people to follow the blog. Is it because the content isn't very exciting? Do I blog too often / not enough? Feedback would be greatly appreciated, want to make sure I'm giving out relevant info but not being too samey / boring at the same time!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend I'm off now to have a yummy kind of salad for tea om nom!

Peace out xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment