Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Christmas santa letter offer...

I finally got the remaining bits and peices I needed to finish off my letters from Santa today and must admit I am quite impressed with the results


So each A6 letter is personalised with:
  • Name of the child
  • Age of the child
  • Home town of the child
  • Name of best friend
Santa is then handstamped using red ink and I write Santa in red ink underneath.

Then the letter is put into a very festive red envelope with some lovely red santa and star confetti for an extra special touch.

They're really simple to order too, just drop me an email to: jeeberellascraftcastle@gmail.com and I'll send you back an order form.

Letters are:
£3 for 1
£5 for 2
£8 for 3

And you can choose from 3 delivery dates:
Week commencing 21st November
Week commencing 28th November
Week commencing 5th December
 Now here comes the special offer part...

I've been told by a few people that they know other parents will love these as they haven't seen them before so my offer is this:

For everyone who offers to receive a sample and take it into their children's school / nursery / children's centre / anywhere else where there are an ample supply of parents I'll send one free letter to your child week commencing the 28th November!

Anyone who wants to take me up on this offer should email me @ jeeberellascraftcastle@gmail.com where I can send you an order form. This order form is for your free letter as well as the sample I'll send out. The order form has some instructions on how everyone can order their own santa letter. Simply take the order form and the sample into designated parent zone and share with other parents.

There's no obligation to get a set amount of orders in I'd just like you to share it with as many people as you think you be interested :)

If you've got any questions about this offer please let me know, it might sound too good to be true but you really are getting something for free as I think the letters will sell themselves once people see them!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment