Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Christmas is Coming.....

I'm so tired but I've been so excited that I've got to blog about it!

Only at the weekend I was saying that I'd seen a load of Christmas stuff popping up on facebook, folksy and wowthankyou but I thought it was a bit too early to be thinking about it...turns out I was very very wrong!

Yesterday Claire of Over the rainbow cake creations emailed me to ask about letters to Santa as she'd wanted some for her two girls for a while but had never seen them anywhere. So I agreed to put a design together for her and to show her to see what she thought. Turns out it was the start of something totally amazing!

Not only did Claire like it, she asked to order some, advertised it on her personal status, her page's status and then in a local wanted, for sale or free group. Due to such great advertising on Claire's part I've had so much interest tonight that I've had to put together a process, an order form and a spreadsheet to record everything on!



I've already sent over 5 order forms for over 15 orders and received x2 orders back!

If anyone's interested then here's how you can get yours:
  • Email jeeberellascraftcastle@gmail.com requesting an order form
  • I'll respond with said order form
  • Simply fill in one form per order (i.e. per letter) with your preferred postal date
  • I'll confirm receipt of the order and send you a PayPal invoice. You don't need to have a PayPal account to pay via Paypal but you can always pay via postal order if you prefer
  • I store all the details centrally and design all the postcards as the orders come in
  • When it comes to your preferred postal date the postcards will be sent out directly to your little ones!
If you want to take a look at them and get some further details then here's the link to my Christmas album on facebook where you'll also find some designs for personalised window signs that are hung up using twine and suction cups for people who don't have gardens or want to spruce up their windows this christmas!



Going to have a cup of tea now and ty to get an early night following this evening's excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it seems christmas has arrived early for us in the crafty world =] I've been working like crazy on my cards lately!!

    x

    ReplyDelete