Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Monday, 29 August 2011

Bank holiday brilliance

Hope you all enjoyed your bank holiday weekends :)

We've had a lovely few days. On Saturday we went to lunch with best friends and godchildren - last minute arranged thing but fab afternoon. Can't tell you how much I love spending time with the girls and their mum and dad. Something quite amazing about being called Aunty Tasha!

Then yesterday we took a 24 hour trip to Chester. Funny really as we didn't do much we couldn't do at home, although we did go to Cheshire Oaks which was a nice change.

Was really nice to get away from everything for a bit though, no work no business, just me and King Neil = bliss!

Back to it this afternoon though as I had my first big order to complete. Catherine ordered x20 birthday invitations
Birthday bunting - apologies for the rubbish photos sun wasn't playing ball!


And luggage style tags to attach to balloons for a balloon race


These tags for the balloons got me thinking...I have no money for marketing or PR but balloons are cheap enough and I think I have some somewhere. Could create my own tags with facebook, twitter and email address on saying get in touch for your free gift if you find this balloon. Something to think about although not for a few weeks yet got loads going on.

Next Monday I'm babysitting the godchildren then the following Monday - Wednesday I'm in Plymouth with work. The Saturday following that I'm helping with a move, Sunday I'm at a craft fair and the Monday I'm back in Plymouth for the day again!

Busy busy busy as always, just the way I like it.

Just as a side note a few things coming up over the next few weeks or so...

  • Limited supply Christmas bunting
  • Christmas card designs
  • Limited supply Halloween bunting
That's it for now peeps, have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment