Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Sunday, 10 July 2011

Wicked weekend...

Do you ever wait ages for something exciting that's been planned meticulously and then...2 days before you're ill?

Well it happened to me this weekend. Neil's best friend Wil turned 30 on Saturday and his surprise outing has been planned for aaaaages. We were off to Birmingham to surprise him there with a group of friends for a meal and a night out with a pub themed do the day after at his house. (Check out the amazing cake)


His wife Gemma had done a fantastic job of organising everyone and everything then Wednesday out of the blue I started with really bad back pain. Thursday I got up for work and my back was so sore it made me sick. Turns out I had a stomach bug and I was mortified.

So anyway, I missed work on Thursday went in Friday morning and was still not feeling 100% but had a good night and no hangover the next day woohoo!

Had a lovely few hours with our god children which is always such a pleasure and I do feel very honoured that I've been allowed to be a part of their lives and miss them terribly if I don't see them once a month. And of course, they make me broody as hell!


So yes, I've had a fantastic weekend and it's been nice to not have to think about work or the business.

Back on it tomorrow though, need to design a card for a new baby from a big brother and a welcome home card for a premature baby! Good job I'm not in work teehee :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time.... Back to the grind stone ;o)

    ReplyDelete