Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Friday, 1 July 2011

Holibobs!

Well, I'm back from my holidays and it's been fab.

We stayed in a caravan park on Hayling Island and the beach there was lovely, although to be honest we didn't really explore it as much as we would have liked as we had so much other stuff to do. Spent our 3 full days:

Beaulieu motor museum - fab day out, as even if you're not a car fan you'll recognise a lot of them and they have the abbey and the palace house to look at too

Blue reef aquarium - cute little aquarium but when you pay for your ticket you get your hand stamped which then means you can go in as many times as you like during the day so we went twice!

Spinnaker tower - Neither me or Neil are good with heights but I fared better than Neil did. The views were amazing and totally worth the ticket price!

Gunwharf Quays - fab shopping village. Closest thing we have like it round here is Cheshire Oaks but this was loads better, even if parking did cost us £8! As it was my birthday Neil bought me a lovely kipling purse before we went to watch transformers 3 which was a major disappointment (the story was too complicated, too much going on so nothing got explained properly, optimus prime doesn't have teenage fits, there wasn't enough of bumblebee, too much of carly just pouting, no chemistry between Sam and Carly, and the ending was just plain naff).

Historic Dockyard - Fantastic day out! First thing we did was go on the harbour tour and we saw so much was great. Got to walk around HMS Victory and Warrior which is amazing naval history!

Throughout the holiday I totally underestimated the sun and despite me caking on the sun cream, my arms, back and shoulders did pretty good lobster impressions!

So yes, not at all business related but there's my holiday lowdown!

Back to business as from Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment