Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Facebook business pages worth checking out...


I was luckily enough to receive a sock monkey from Donna for my birthday off my dad. I know there’s a lot of sock monkey makers out there but as I’ve had first hand experience of Donna’s handywork, I can definitely recommend her J


I’ve been friends with Happy Hands for a bit now and she’s been a godsend. She’s helped me out no end. And on top of that her products are amazing and have given me some food for thought for when I get married. I recently showed a friend who is getting married next year Happy Hands and she got so excited she’s sorting out her guest list! Well worth a look, especially the organza bouquet’s which are beautiful.


Donna’s one of the first people who I bought from on facebook and she was fab. Ordered lots of lovely fine glitters from her. Fantastic place to buy all of your bits and pieces from; ribbon, embellishments, beads and charms, all sorts


I ordered one of these lovely candles for a christening present and not only was the candle perfect, but it was very well presented and they were a pleasure to deal with. Definitely worth a look if you’re after a gift for a wedding, anniversary, christening or birthday as they can be personalised with photos as well as names and dates!


Amy of Zula Crafts is fab. Not only has she contacted me about going in a craft newsletter but she’s also offered to do me 50 free flyers as I have no marketing budget! Her prices start from as little as £10 and she could be a real allie for small businesses like me who don’t have big budgets for marketing. Go say hi and see what she can do for you!


This one’s a little different from all the others as it’s not a business page but a website. This takes you to my listing on the website and if you go to the home page you can like the website via your facebook page / profile.
Well worth a look even if you aren’t in Wales. Fab idea and a fab website


Perfect Patchwork is a relatively new page with just under 50 likers so seeing as she asked so nicely, go check her out. If you go to her folksy or etsy shop on her page you’ll be able to see the lovely quilts, wall hanging and other lovely stuff she does.


This page does exactly what it says on the tin…tries to save you money. I think it’s safe to say everyone has had to tighten their purse strings for the last 12 – 18 months a lot more than we would have liked. This page gives you great ideas on how to switch suppliers to get the most out of your money which will be a god send for the biggest things a home will have to pay for, gas and electricity!


I’ve known Crafty Cow’s work since I set up in February and cannot wait to be able to order something. She does fantastic handcrafted Mulberry guest books, scrapbooks and journals for all occasions. The designs are beautiful and would make a very special gift as they come gorgeously gift wrapped as well. Check out her sold and craft fair albums for some ideas.


I have a bit of a soft spot for the weird and wonderful which is why I love this page so much. I’m not surprised it has over 7,000 likers as the stuff available is fantastic. Easier for you to look rather than me trying to explain to be honest!


The best £1 supplier around. She accepts requests for stuff you may be looking for and comes highly recommended by a lot of happy customers, check out all of her reviews if you don’t believe me!

Another weird and wonderful page of yeti and monster sculptures. They are an American company but they’re fab things for weird and wonderful people like me lol

And finally…


I’ve known Alison since high school and she started her business around the same time I did. Go check out her lovely jewellery and cards, she takes bespoke orders too J

So there we have it, some fab pages I wanted to share with you all...enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment