Visit the castle's shop on WowThankYou

Find us at WowThankYou!

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Exciting times...

Evening all!

Had an interesting few days!

After emailing all the children's centres in the area at the weekend I've had a response from one who have agreed to put a poster up in reception for me. So posted that off today with some business cards. Fingers crossed that goes well and the others get in touch! Here's the poster I've sent to them:


I received my first wowthankyou order recently for x2 will you be my godmother postcards and the buyer said they'd also be buying the matching godfather ones too. I emailed them checking when they wanted them due to me going on holiday (more on that shortly) and they ordered and paid for those and posted those today too.


Had a bit of a brain wave whilst drinking my horlicks in bed last night so hopefully a new magnet range coming up this evening or tomorrow...

But by far the best news is the email I've received from someone whose looking at organising a  newspaper/newsletter/magazine type publication to promote small-medium size businesses and charities in the UK.

So thought I'd share with you the info I've sent over:

Business Name: Jeeberella's Craft Castle
Location: Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire but can post all over the UK
Contact Details:
Email: jeeberellascraftcastle@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Jeeberella

100-200 words on what your business does/offers:
The castle is all about personalisation. Whether it's cards, bookmarks, door hangers or keepsake frames, it's all personalised with names / dates / anything else the customer wants. I design everything myself based on what I like and what I think others will like, however, if my customers want something tweaking e.g. a different font, different wording etc. then I'm more than happy to change it for them. I like to offer both a personalised, tailored and unique service to my customers so they get exactly what they're looking for.
When I’m giving gifts I like to give something that’s a little bit different, so that’s where a lot of my inspiration comes from. The day you were born and married keepsakes make a fab alternative gift for any age birthday, any new couple or anniversary present (you won’t be the one buying yet another toaster). And as they’re keepsakes they can be kept and displayed all year round. Plus my other ranges can be given to friends, family and colleagues. The door hangers, bookmarks and fridge magnets make perfect little gifts for anyone and would be perfect stocking fillers at Christmas!
 
How much could a customer expect to pay for one of your products/services:
My products range in price due to the different products on offer.
A6 cards are £2.50 each, A5 cards are £3.50 each.
Blessing bags £7
Bookmarks and fridge magnets ranges from £2 - £4.
Laminated day you were...keepsakes are £5.
Clipframe keepsake gifts £7.
Door hangers £3 each.
Pick me up poem and name meaning clipframes £3-£4
Will you be my...postcards £2 each or £3 laminated
Announcement postcards £Dependent on order quantity
Invitations £Dependent on order quantity
These prices don’t include postage which again varies due to the size and weight of the products.

Now then, the castle is closed from Monday 27th June - Sunday 2nd July as I'm off on holiday. Had it booked for 6 months and has come round just at the right time, both me and King Neil are desperate for a break. So we're off to Portsmouth for 5 days in a cute lil caravan and will celebrate my birthday while we're down there.

Signing off for now peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment